OT Pre-spring cleaning gear sale

Hi Gang thought I'd let you know of some gear I'm letting go of that
is redundant to me and I need to free up some money. I'd rather deal
with someone directly on this list before turning to Craig's list or E-
Bay. I've researched  what these items are going for and to the best
of my knowledge I'm asking very fair prices. Though I'm reluctant to
ship outside the continental US I would consider it. Please contact me
off list.
  Thanks
Bill

Lexicon MPX-100, just like Bill Frisell still uses ,  in excellent
working condition with power supply and manual.  An oldie but goody.
  $50 + shipping

Duncan twin tube classic with two power supplies and manual, an
excellent sounding versatile two channel  real tube overdrive/
distortion, I have too many overdrives, this one has to go.
  $100+shipping

Line 6 M-13,  with powers supply and manual,.  These are really
amazing sounding flexible multi effects that are a delay freak/ effect
tweaker/ loopers wet dream. I just needed a smaller footprint pedal so
I could fit other stuff on my pedal board so I bought an M-9,  Purely
a real estate issue. Well taken care of with a bunch of my custom
presets that take full advantage of the M-13's expression pedal
capability. You will ned to get your own Ex pedals though, I'm keeping
mine.
$300 + shipping

Keeley looper  aka "japanese apartment", This Is Not a Looping pedal,
It is a high quality tiny foot print mono true bypass  loop selector
for  switching noisy effects in and out of the signal path. Its
passive but can have its bright status LEDs powered by any boss style
power supply or multi source PS.
$50 + shipping

TC Electronics G-minor with power supply small foot print midi foot
controller for basic patch change and one cc switch, originally
designed to control the G-major
$70 + shipping

TC G-switch a three button  momentary foot switch with  trs cable that
can control  The G sharp and M-300 effects but also other 3 switch
devices from Digitech  and Electrix Repeater, robust steel chassis,
like new
$30 +shipping

digitech FS3X three button foot switch with  trs cable, like new
$30 +shipping

Fender Champion Lap Steel circa 1954, with gig bag, When I got this in
trade from my friend, it was missing its pickup, (these student lap
steels are some what famous for having their hot tele style pickups
pirated because they are similar to tele bridge pickups of the day)
Instead of trying to replicate the noise of those early single coils I
had Seymour Duncan custom wind a stacked single coil pu overwound to
be hot but without the 60 cycle hum.  When instruments go for long
periods of time without getting played in my house, I feel obligated
to set them free.  I have two amazing lap steels that see all the work
and this baby needs a  goodhome.
   In addition to the pickup i have replaced the white tuner buttons
which were crumbling off, as well as well as the potentiometers and
input jack which were shot..  made of swamp ash. Someone wrote "Given
to me by Mom" on the back,   great sound and vibe
$500+shipping