Re: nels cline: stained radiance DVD

I sent the link to a friend who is 1) a professional artiste and 2) a
looping guitarist who would (in theory) truly appreciate the pedalboard
and Nels's comments thereupon, and his only comment was (and I cut and
paste): "Are those huge pot plants at 2:39?"

The link for those who've not seen it:
<http://www.urb.com/2010/02/26/stained-radiance-nels-cline-on-dvd/>

-t-