Re: O.T. (but not at all) musical apps for Apple i-phone

ThumbJam is the BEST!!

I often while away the evening pretending to be Zoe...!
No seriously.. all tyhe strig sounds are fantastic and Im just gonna do some gigs with just ThumbJam Zoe samples and the edps... lovely!

I also think Pro Loops is pretty cool... The way  each loop can be modulated by another, can get pretty skrewed.. SOund a bit like when I vocode one edp using my rf303 whaile ir itself is being vocoded by the first.. Its a never ending route to sonic oblivion and Im enjoying the ride...

(Where the fuck did THAT come from.. phew.. sorry)

Mark