Re: new digitech jamman stereo

E Gross schrieb:
> Also, all kidding aside, I love my DL4, but have never used the one
> shot capability (play once), can you give some tips on how you use
> this? (I never even touched it!)
I guess it's perfectly valid that you don't use all the functions of a
device...have I used all of the functions of Mobius? No, certainly not...

I normally use one-shot not because of its one-shot nature, but because
it's also a retrigger function (i.e. no matter where you are in a loop,
it will restart it from the beginning - even repeatedly).
One example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU52hGo3nNc&feature=related at around
2:52 and continuing around 3:00

Yours,