Re: New release

cool. saving i t for the weekend coffee+couch+headphoones experience!

2010/3/5 Jeff Duke <jeff_d@embarqmail.com>
Hey fellow loopers,

I just posted a new release on Bandcamp from my self and Jim Goodin aka the Goodin Duke Project called "Unforseen Consequenses".
Chock full of looping madness this was the result of an email request from Jim to test out a bit of gear or some such. We cranked up Ninjam and played this in one pass non stop. Kind of experimental glitchadelic ambient noise I guess, not sure but here it is:

http://goodindukeproject.bandcamp.com/album/unforseen-consequences

peace out,

Jeff

http://www.myspace.com/loopsinphasespace

--
I bé, després estava aquella dona que sense saber que estava il.luminada, exclamava: "O siga, que he pagat per aquesta merda de màquina i resulta que ni tan sols em diu si sóc un Buda o no, òsties!, no podien posar-li una agulla , o que pitara, o alguna cosa així? "

Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com