Re: Im bored of my TC Fireworx! HELP!

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 10:50 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> Im a bit interested HOW you did this changing the delay timing thing
>Per..
> but I guess its difficult to remember when you dont have it now?

I checked the PDF manual online and think it was "Modifier Modifier /
Link Display". (yes, one of the modifiers is actually named
"modifier". How user-un-friendly is that!)

Or it might have been the modifier Alpha Mod. Or was it named "Morphine"?

... just UNloaded Eno form the iPhone and put the Pistols
> on...

Not all bad news! I've never liked Eno's music much compared to the
guys he have been teaming up with. I heard quite some "sex pistols" in
Jon Hassel's music at first encounter back in the late seventies and
never really understood what Eno had to do with it, since he was
credited on the early Hassel records. I know better now: that Eno is
great "music curator".

Just remembered another cool feature in the FireworX BTW, the little
built-in step sequencer that can be used to mod any parameter. I used
to target filter cutoff from that one.

Regarding the CPU power issue, that Rainer mentioned, I never had a
problem with that because I found lots of cool stuff to use that box
for that worked well within the given power resources. Reverb was
something I never used it for, way too CPU consuming.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com