Re: Im bored of my TC Fireworx! HELP!

hehe, worth a shot, rare as hens teeth! No floor space left here anyway!

Jeff

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Duke
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: Im bored of my TC Fireworx! HELP!

wanna sell the Space station? :)

Jeff
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 3:52 PM
Subject: Im bored of my TC Fireworx! HELP!

Bugger I forgot to change the subject.. from that old cheat of hitting reply... heres a better one

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 9:50 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:
After about 6 months with a TC Fireworx... Im sad to say that we´re not really getting along.. and Im thinking of selling.
I dont know, i think the vast amount of sounds possible and available is a bit too much for me!! I upgraded to version 2.0 and all that did was give me more and more.. Ive hardly EVER sat down and made my own sounds.. Even tho that is why I got it. I bought it in an attempt to remove things from the floor (namely a Space Station and the bitrman.. cos of having weird PSU) and it more than made up for is.. but actually all I ever seem to use is a lovely reverb patch, with just the right amount of compression.. lovely... but expensive!!!

Unless people here give me some inspirational stories of why its so great.. Im gonna be open for offers... any swapsies anyone?? What do the vg things cost these days?

Mark

--
www.markfrancombe.com
www.ordoabkhao.com