Re: Im bored of my TC Fireworx! HELP!

"I have at least 5 or 6 parameters being continuously controlled by the one ex pedal so in toe down position I have only the reverb on,"
oops i did it again.. what I meant to say was in the heal down position I have only the reverb on, I might add that for the parameters i control from the ex pedal, I notice no zippering effect from changing the expression pedals position so the changes in effects depth are very smooth  through out the ex pedal's travel. As Per noted about using one's input signal to control infinite feedback, The pedal can have total independence of direction over any parameter, so effects can become activated at the heel down position or the toe down position, so complex effects morphing is easily possible.
 Bill