Re: Constant buzzing - can it be killed!

Title: Re: Constant buzzing - can it be killed!
Hi Kris,

I bought a Furman Elite-20 PF -i.    It is a super power conditioner/filter, designed to use with computers,  amps, digital, analog , audio visual gear etc.
It really worked for me.   Its not cheap, but you might find a deal on eBay or somewhere.

http://www.furmansound.com/product.php?id=ELITE-20PFi

-Qua