Re: vst (win) -> vst (osx) (budget studio)

Ditto what Marc just said ... Reaper is just fine on the Mac (and I"m
using it on an older, maxed out pre-Intel G5). Just used to master my
RPM 2010 Challenge release "Duomo Whispers, Florentine Shadows"
(http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin/duomo-whispers-florentine-shadows) and
it worked beautifully.

One of the great things today is that the price of computing has come
down to the point that we can began to look at them as highly-specific
tools, dedicating an inexpensive box to a single task.

Best,

Dennis

--
http://myspace.com/usrsbin