Was Enver Izmailov (guitarist) now stick versus guitar caged death match

I have to agree with Andy on this point. I've done quite a bit of
tapping on guitar. and flirted with buying a stick back in the 80's
when a friend lent one to me for a month. I don't think one can really
compare the dynamic range of the guitar to a stick or similar
instrument. There is only so much dynamic range  (whisper to a roar)
that can be achieved by tapping or changing the velocity of ones tap
attack, whereas a guitar can be plucked with a wider range of dynamic
intensity. Unless you over compress the signal and limit  your dynamic
range (Adrian Belew comes to mind) the guitar simply has more dynamic
range that one can not only hear, but see on any decent DAW meter
bridge. Don't get me wrong I love the stick, but in order to get
dramatic shifts from loud to soft one needs to apply level increase
from another source like a volume booster or application of effects.
Nothing wrong in that mind you. Take a Stratocaster as an example,
because the pickups are lower output and less compressed than a
comparable Les Paul, the Strat is capable of greater dynamic range. I
simply cannot get  the whisper to a roar volume range on a Les Paul or
similarly equipped instrument than than I can with a Strat or tele.
Now if one were to use plucking techniques that's a different story.
I've seen Tony levin employ flamenco-esque strum techniques and really
kick up the dynamic range that way.
Two cents
Bill