Re: EDP Midi sync question

Loaf citious wrote:

> Recently, I've been having a bunch of fun syncing up w/ a friend
> running a  Mac laptop w/  Ableton.  And it got me thinking, "what if
> we could just sync up a bunch of different people and their gear? And
> maybe have presets to change around all the master/slave options.

Some sort of programmable midi patchbay then.
Don't know if that's available in Hardware.

Software wise, you could do it using Bidule on any of
the pc/mac available in the room, providing that
machine had enough midi interfaces.

If you need to route midi between apps within a mac,
....then I dunnow....Per? anyone?

andy