Re: Enver Izmailov (stick-warr gtr)

2010/3/11 Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>

It seems drummers and piano players already have learned some of the
multitasking skill that is needed to *play* a stick. For guitar
players it is more difficult, especially on the mental side. It really
is not a guitar.

in my humble experience, in the earlier stages, guitar players tend to do more notes with the left hand, as they used on the guitar. piano, perc. players or newbies at all, use both hands equally.

--
I bé, després estava aquella dona que sense saber que estava il.luminada, exclamava: "O siga, que he pagat per aquesta merda de màquina i resulta que ni tan sols em diu si sóc un Buda o no, òsties!, no podien posar-li una agulla , o que pitara, o alguna cosa així? "

Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com