Have you thought of two LP2 MINI loopers? was: Re: Mixer selection - advice?

Hi Ryan, you wrote:,

"With my way of doing things I narrowed it down to a looperlative,
echoplex, repeater or software."

Another thing you might consider is buying
two of the upcoming Looperlative LP2 MINI loopers
($300 each)   as you would have

syncable loops,   20 levels of undo
feedback control (with an optional expression pedal)
excellent fidelity (and better than the RC-50)
storage and/or loading  of 8 loops on an SD card
1/2 speed
1/4 speed (artifacty as hell, but cool)
reverse
wonderful and musical slice/replace algorithms
(in 1/8, 1/16, 1/12, 1/24, 1/7, 1/9, 1/10 and
even 1/64 for glitching replaces
retrigger (single sample)
retrigger (continuous ----   starts the loop off at the downbeat with
every retrigger)
retrigger (random - an idea I came up with that allows one to retrigger so
that each retrigger takes you to a random different place in the loop to
start,  wonderful for creating very interesting rhythmic ostinatos which
you can then resample with a second LP2
small footprint (each one the size of the green Line 6 DL-4 an no extra
bulky foot pedals)
super quick set up and takes either Balanced - with XLR - Tip/Ring Sleeve
Line plug
optional adaptor or Instrument Line inputs so
a Mixer is not necessary)

and all of this with MIDI SYNC in/out

it ends up being at the low end of the solutions you mentioned ($100 more
than
the RC-50 but with vastly more goodies included) and hundreds less than
full on software solutions (if you consider laptop, midi pedals, breakout
box and even freeware solutions
or pricey and out of print EDPs or Repeaters - both of which I adore and
own, btw)

With two of them,  you also have back up if one of your systems should
ever go down
(not possible with single units).  Hopefully that would never happen but
I've seen it a dozens of times in live looping gigs all over the world.

yours,   Rick

> Hello.. Thanks to everyone who previously offered advice on which looper
> to pursue.

 I think I will go with software while