From: Jeff Duke <jeff_d@embarqmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Tue, March 16, 2010 11:05:17 AM
Subject: Re: unsubscribe

hi Robert,

We are not making fun of people because they want to unsub. We are making fun of them because they can't figure out how to do it. I mean you get out by following directions at the same place you get in..:)

On your question, tough one! So many loopers and all ways have their points and drawbacks depending on what you are looking for.

Try this if you haven't seen it: http://www.looproom.com/looperchart.php

Welcome to Loopers Delight! "You can check out but you can never leave"

Jeff