Re: Proposing - Looper-Delight CD Vol IV

Hello David,
What is your email?
Antony Hwquet

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 17, 2010, at 12:21 AM, david kirkdorffer <unstrungone@yahoo.com> wrote:

Folks,

I would like to propose we create another compilation Loopers-Delight CD gathering examples of our Looping music.

It offers a chance to release our music, while sharing the costs of production -- and if everyone who participates also promotes the CD to local radio outlet's it can offer a chance for the music to be heard world-wide.

We've probably all released CD's before, so you know the ropes.  Here are the "broad stokes" of what I'm proposing:

- each submission be no longer than 6.00 minutes (so, no more than 12 tracks on the CD).
- submissions to be provided on CD.
- producing 1000 actual CD's in regular Jewel Boxes (the kind radio stations prefer...).
- simple colour art-work with track details and information (to be further specified).
- division of stamping and artwork printing costs.
- depending on how many participate, we divide production costs.
- mailing costs for participants to receive CDs based on where participants live in the world! (I'm located in Boston, MA).

I can work out a deal for professional mastering of the collection.

Do we have an graphic artist in the group?

Interested??  If yes, please reply to my email AND NOT ONLY TO THE LD LIST - THANKS!

I'll compile interest and report back to everyone Friday.

Cheers,

David