New loop music, new techniques, download/stream

here's some of the stuff I've been trying out lately.

http://www.andybutler.com/mp3/ab-LG-EDP-demo1.mp3
http://www.andybutler.com/mp3/ab-LG-EDP-demo2.mp3
http://www.andybutler.com/mp3/ab-resampleVari.mp3

or just stream the lot

http://www.andybutler.com/andybutler-demos.m3u

First 2 use the same technique, but for different results.

Basically
the Gorduis Little Giant controls the EDPs to create a short 8 beat
loop, then to
replace only every 3rd beat with the audio being played.

Once it gets going, I vary things a bit, but that's the basic trick.
I quite like the odd little "between the gaps" artefacts that eventually
build up.

The Little Giant actually allows to create loops of commands, which could
be
synced to the loop, although in this case the LG is master, and not
actually synced.

For the 3rd track the idea was to record a simple loop onto the EH
Stereo Memory Man,
then to resample it onto the EDPs, using the varispeed on the SMM.

andy butler