Re: komplete vs. ableton

I've been disappointed with Komplete's electronic sounds, which is kind of
their focus. Butt the organ, orchestral, and piano sounds much better then
what you'd get in Ableton. And Guitar Rig is great. Very happy with those.
FM and Electric piano are pretty good, definitely worth it. But I have yet
to find many  sounds that I really resonate with in syth and bass sounds.
I find most everything in Absynth and much of what's in Massive... well,
soulless, annoying crap. Obviously, that's subjective, so it's really up
to you. My advice is to really listen to all the demos over and over and
trust your feeling about them rather then think you'll surely find stuff
you like even if you don't hear it in the demo just because there's so
much content to choose from because you very well might not. (Or might not
find it through all the stuff that does not resonate.)

Good luck! I'd be curious to know what you choose in the end and why.