Re: Mainstage 2 with Mobius Help Needed

> in this Bidule screenshot you can clearly see the signal routing and the
> stages needed to pipe the master sync info from Mobius into the host

Sounds great. I don't see the screen shot though. FYI, There's a place for
an image the text flows around but no actual image... tried a 2nd browser
just in case. It's just white... there's something there though, it's not
missing because I can right click on it and save as if I wanted too.

Please let us know when it's up... screen shots are very, very useful!
Thank you!