Bidule screenshot now fixed (Re: Mainstage 2 with Mobius Help Needed)

>> Oh, I just remembered.... Maybe someone can find this Bidule tutorial
>helpful:
>> http://www.perboysen.com/archives/542
>> in this Bidule screenshot you can clearly see the signal routing and the
>> stages needed to pipe the master sync info from Mobius into the host

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 10:48 PM, Christopher Darrow
<thedarrow@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sounds great. I don't see the screen shot though. FYI, ///
> Please let us know when it's up... screen shots are very, very useful!
>Thank you!

Oops, thanks for pointing it out, Christopher! I have fixed the
screenshot now. It was linked to an image on the Mobius forum and if
you are not logged in there your browser can't display the picture. I
just copied it to my public web server, so it should work for anyone
browsing the internet. Guess I learned something useful there ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com