Re: Forced to withdraw with apologies and an important note about the economics of selling CD/DVDs

Sorry you are dropping out Rick.

I think I mentioned right from the start that the plan was to share
production costs to produce 1000 CD s.

Rick proposes an interesting option for anyone, however I m not interested
in the one-off production process for the LD CD IV.

If anyone else would like to back-out, let me know.

Cheers!

David.