Re: LD CD IV - The Participants

This is a great project, and I'll look forward to buying a copy
(especially to finally hear a recording from Duke!). I know the plan is
already firmly in place, but I just wanted to point out the Kunaki CD
option, which Krispen hipped me to a few years ago and which I've now
used for five releases. You can order any quantity of CD's at a time -
yes, even a single copy - with four-color printing, bar code and
shrinkwrap for about $1.75 a disc (not setup costs). The only thing I
don't like is that the tray card is only a single sheet, so you don't
have as much room for artwork. But they've never let me down, and it's
been extremely convenient for me to simply order more CD's in small
quantities as I need them.

www.kunaki.com

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com