From: Akraf Emaho <akrafemaho@googlemail.com>
Subject: Boomerang iii - experiences and grooves
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Monday, March 22, 2010, 8:35 AM

Hi Folks,

this is my newb post, having lurked for a wee while and dabbled in looping with an RC20-XL (now sold: good riddance to bad tone-suck) over the last few years.

I'm wondering how those who've bought the new Rang are getting on with it now the honeymoon period is over...

And also, how well does the master loop function work for putting down a beat?  I watched the guy on youtube who does the whole band thing and the sound quality is impresive but his beat is terribly dull and lacking in groove/swing....Is it possible/easy to get a good swinging groove going over a bar or two as your master loop and build something that grinds nicely from there?  I imagine it must be but wanted to check before I spring for a 'rang as I'm a song-based live street performer and a good groove is utterly essential to my performance.

thanks!

Ak