From: "Nathan Lang" <nathan@significantimagery.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 12:24 PM
Subject: RE: Line 6 M13 (overdub feature request)

I have an M13, yes there is a overdub feedback control which you can turn
all the way up and overload with endless overdubs if you like.

At the other extreme, one of my only complaints since I got it is that if
you set it all the way down to "0" it should completely "replace" the
recorded loop after just one overdub(like you can do with the Boss RC-50,
Electrix Repeater, etc...) As said previously in this discussion, it
currently still takes many overdubs to completely fade out with overdub set
all the way to the minimum.

It only makes sense this should be corrected in a firmware update! For
those
who don't need or want that sort of replace functionality, you could still
set the overdub setting somewhere between the min and max to your liking.

If any of you M13 / M9 users feel the same about this please let Line 6
know
so they will address this in the next firmware update!

Here's the link:
http://line6.com/company/contact/productfeedback/?topic_id=3

-Nathan