Re: Yamaha MFC10 midi foot controllers and the EDP-1

Hi Halim-

Sorry, but not Dave Konopka... Dave Nix, from a band you've never heard of
called Chaos in the San Francisco/San Jose area...

:-)

I have to keep on my drummer to not speed up as the songs/jams start
cooking
and getting interesting. But what I'm doing is perhaps a bit more
pedestrian, not so experimental; I just want to take advantage of available
technology to play more parts live, especially when many things are
somewhat
cyclical and repetitive.

DN