Re: OT: Re: jazz on tele's etc. Tone control

I'm with you, Andy.  I think rolling the tone down on the guitar makes it
sound nasely.
I think it is much more successful with an amp tone nob. I think the idea
is
to get the
full output of the guitar to the amp (without modify the frequency range
from the pickup),a
and then you can modify it to taste, make it darker, etc.

Kris