FS: Roland SBF325, SP808ex, Frostwave effects, pedals, more

Finally got around to putting some more things up for sale. Prices are
very fair I believe but if you feel differently (especially on a pickup)
I'll consider reasonable offers on most things.

Full pictures and descriptions at:
http://helpwantedproductions.com/Salez/FS.htm

1. Vintage Roland SBF-325 rack flanger. $600. IMHO the greatest analog
flanger ever made. CV in, very flexible, built like a tank. Ton of info on
this beast on the net but check out modzero:
http://www.modezero.com/review-sbf-325.htm for a ton of pics, etc.

2. Frostwave Resonator V2 - $550. Excellent+ condition with US PS and full
CV ins. . Price is firm on this. last Eb*y sold for more and if I can't
get that I'll keep loving it myself :)

3. Roland SP808ex - $375. Very cool digital recorder/phrase sampler. The
top model with internal 250 MB zip drive. Includes disks and original
manual. Internal effects are amazing.

4. Ibanez 1982 Rocker Roll II - $750. This was the Ibanez top of the line
Flying V in the 80s and has a great sunburst finish and *screaming*
pickups.  It's in very good shape with the usual marks of a 25+ yo vintage
piece (some tarnishing on the chrome, nick here and there) . Overall it is
a great looker and it is a amazing player as well as collectible. Solid
neck through construction and of course MIJ in the 80s plant. Rivals any
high end artist or even gibson in sustain and power.  Gibson padded gig
bag included.

5. Inexpensive tone generators. Circuit bent handheld squarewave VCOs.
Prototypes for my DAED Feedback Synth or one offs. Coffin wave ($40) synth
built into a tiny coffin, Discus genertor (frisbee-like synth) ($70).

6. Pedals: Many including vintage Fuzzes, wahs, Modified IBZ tubescreamer,
etc. Check the page: http://helpwantedproductions.com/Salez/FS.htm

A few more things (really nice amp speakers, boutique noisemakers, etc)

TERMS: Buyer pays shipping. USPS MO or Paypal (either direct or buyer pays
fees). Located in Phila pa and local pickup with cash gets nice deals.
many References available. Email # to speed things up.

Looking more for cash than trades but always curious about interesting
effects, synths, modcan A or frac modules, etc.

Thanks for reading!

D_

     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com
 DAED: Circuit Bent and Unusual Sound Devices
"Making Something Extrodinary from the Ordinary"

      Music and More at the Mothership:
    Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com