Re: ot: jazz on a tele...

Title: Re: ot: jazz on a tele...
Right!!! THe Jag is an interesting 24" scale, where the Musicmaster, Duotone, etc were 22" scale

Yeah, he's been using the Pacifica for eons, but before that he was playing teles. I'm not 100% positive I remember a thinline, but it wouldn't surprise me. I do remember him using a tele with a zebra humbucker in the neck position...

(A tele is 25.5" scale, but in the list of exceptions, let's not forget the Jaguar!)

-t-