Re: more transatlantic baggage questions

Hi Gareth

as always recommended: get proactive. Ask the Airline, call the the
security at the airport and ask them. They will tell you what to do.
Don't forget to ask the security of the US airport, from where you will
be flying back! And ask the US-people now - not just when you are
already there.
Be prepared to demonstrate the gear. It might be useful to have sounds
ready to be played. Put a small headphone inside the case, so that the
security officer can listen.

Florian