FCB 1010 goes off...

Hello Loopers!

I'm experiencing a problem with my FCB 1010 and was wondering if
anyone have experienced the same problem.
Sometimes when I'm playing the pedal simply goes off with no particular
reason.
At first I thought it was a problem with the power cable, but it looks
like very sturdy and it's well connected.
I've been experiencing this playing in my house, but yesterday I had
this problem while on stage, and man... I was so pissed off!! Had to
let the music rolling and restart the pedal and pretend nothing was
happening...
Anyway, does anyone had the same problem before? Is there a way to fix
this?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Cheers!
Alexandre