From: William Walker [mailto:billwalker@baymoon.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 8:17 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Technical knowledge needed please.

Had one of them Visual Sound volume pedals, if what I understand from
Andy that  the EDP needs a normal 1/4 jack low impedance pedal  for
the exp pedal port and not a TRS like the EV-5, The Visual sound pedal
won't work i believe,,  though if you had one to try you might give it
a go. Hey Andy, would The Ernie ball jr with the 25k pot work for that
purpose? Its a smaller footprint than the visual sound if thats an
issue, a bit more rugged too.
Back to the visual sound, I thought when I bought it that I might be
able to use the LEDs to adjust for different outputs when switching
between guitars with different outputs or going from passive pickups
to active pickups. I thought perhaps I could memorize numbers of LEDS
to correspond to different guitars....it didn't work out so
well.....GAS makes me do strange things Andy.  I went back to my
trusty Ernie ball, though I now own a EB junior because it takes  up
less space, though they are no longer US made and not as trusty :-)
Bill