Re: OT: uploading to Bandcamp.com

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 7:29 AM, Jim Goodin <jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Anyone currently having trouble uploading audio files to Bandcamp?

Well yes, and their standing FAQ support advice actually helps; "just
try again" ;-))
So if being very busy and having limited time I would say I'm "having
trouble" with uploading. What happens here is simply that the
connection is lost. When that happens I initiate the upload again from
scratch. And again. And again. So days pass by while I keep that
tedious uploading business on the side while working with other stuff.
I upload 24 bit uncompressed files so the files are a lot bigger than
the www was designed for.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se