Re: Combien de Temps video..

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Raphaël - Mancing Dolecules
<raphael@mancingdolecules.com> wrote:
> Love it too !
>
> No down time in the whole song and damn good ending, once again :D.
>Really
> entertaining to watch.
>
> Love Toby Dammit running like its life depends on it :p.
>
> For me Stephan Eicher looks and sounds Italian (I'm French) ^^.
>
> Raph

Yes, really a great show! It was also interesting to learn that they
use BrotherSynced EDPs. I've had good experiences with that sync
system. Please excuse my public ramblings on language issues! That
post indeed said more about my bad French than about anything else
:-))

Per