Possible FS: Wurilitzer 200A

I am having a moment of crisis and thinking about selling my precious and
wanted to see if there was any quick interest.

Gorgeous Wurlie 200A. Was completely overhauled before i got it about
seven years ago. Sounds and plays amazing. Original legs and sustain pedal
with new cable installed included.

All tines and keys fine. One note needs to be tuned which I would do prior
to selling making it close to perfect for a piece of this age. Speakers
fine, vibrato is sweet like an angel.

This would have to be a pickup in Phila pa. Asking $1000, no trades.

FWIW I have no intention of flogging this and would only do so on a quick
and painless sale to someone who can really appreciate it. Let me know if
you're interested with a phone # and we can go from there.

Thanks!

--
     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com

      Music and More at the Mothership:
    Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com