Comparing the market's looping devices

Hi,

I have upgraded my online Comparison Chart of Looping Devices with
Loopback, the software looper plugin of Mainstage.

I have put a link to the chart link at top of column on my recently
upgraded web site http://www.looproom.com/

I'd like to put LP2's data into the chart and will do as soon as an
official manual is published (or if I manage to buy one before that
happens). The chart was born a couple of years ago when I wrote an
article on live looping for a Swedish guitar player magazine. It
wasn't possible chance to shrink a comparison of so many loopers into
fitting inside a paper printed magazine, so I uploaded it to the
internet instead and then we had my magazine article refer by a link.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com