Re: Giant Looping Music Bean

Bonkers but great this one

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com

On 14 Apr 2010, at 00:05, Alex Vald wrote:

My 87th music bean - Seahorse - Seahorse Race - is a live piece consisting of Airsynth through effect pedals, percussion, toy megaphone, Stylophone beatbox and acoustic mandolin played through a Jamman looper. A nod must be given in the direction of The Buttons (as we refer to them in polite society).

10 minutes that may break your ears/brain/speakers - you have been warned.