Re: Electrix Repeater CF-Card - technical parameters

Answering my self and for the archives

I did not find the real requirements, but by trying I found that
Transcend "Industrial CompactFlash" cards work properly in the Repeater
(Stereo, reverse and pitched up at the same time).
http://www.transcendusa.com/Products/ModDetail.asp?ModNo=15&LangNo=0&Func1No=1&Func2No=13
The page says: Data transfer rate: 12MB/sec(Max).

I found them, because Transcend was the winner of a performancetest at
www.tomshardware.com

I bought them here (german shop, shipping worldwide):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350230222933

Transcend offers them still in sizes suitable for the Repeater: 128MB/
256Mb/ 512MB

Regards, Florian