Bass Looping On The San Lorenzo-(house concert spam)

Hi  everyone-Steve Uccello here sending out a little reminder about my
upcoming event: Bass Looping On The San Lorenzo in Felton, CA-APRIL 24TH
5pm potluck 6pm music-All Ages Welcome-the show will feature, you guessed
it lots of bass and lots of Live Looping!  Dan Robbins/Zach Parkes/Matt
Bohn/Uccello Project along w/ percussionist Armondo 'Uncle' Mafufo will
provide the musical entertainement for the evening-the finale piece will
be a bass quartet (2 uprights 2 electrics) version of Stevie Wonder's tune
'Big Brother' -should be really fun-plus lots of food/drinks-river
chillage, ect...if you're a local central coaster-I'd love to see you
there-for those of you scattered across the globe-there  should be some
vids of  the show up shortly after  the event.  Also, after 2 years of
using my little RC 2, I'm finally stepping up to using my Looperlative LP
1! It will be my 2nd time using it live (1st time was a couple tunes at an
open mic) so it's a huge deal for me as a live looper-LP 1 is so fun to
use and the audio quality w/ my new upright w/ Rick Turner pick-up, is so
pleasing! I'm so exited about the possibilities that are opened up by the
LP 1! I hope you all are well and please RSVP to this  email or call
831-801-4920 to get the address to 'Bass Looping On The San Lorenzo'
THANKS- ps. read more about the show or Uccello Project at:
www.uccelloprojects.blogspot.com