Re: Live looping with french horn

Jonathan,

Sorry, I was only listening on my cheap laptop speakers which did not do the song justice. I will take another listen with a proper set of headphones. I try to obtain rhythm effects in a similar way by banging on lapsteel, scraping strings, etc. Don't forget to use your voice for some beat boxing, it works pretty good, plus with your VE-20 you could probably get some interesting effects.

Eric

----

Thank you Eric and Clifford for your help - much appreciated!
The noises on my track are a failed attempt to get some rhythm going whilst bashing various bits of the instrument - I'd be better off beat boxing!
Jonathan