RE: echoplex question

Andy & Clifford,

thanks alot for the responses , this helps me..

it sounds like unless i want to spend some significant bux, i might need to adapt my vision slightly and just retrigger relatively short sampled phrases to  stay in sync w/ the drummer..

so if i abandon the idea of doing time stretching or time changes and only focus on capturing and explicitly triggering/re-triggering multiple samples (e.g. SamplePlay)... the EDP will probably do a fine job..

i suppose in this case i won't be needing the looper to sync to any external source...  So maybe an RC-50 even will do an adequate job ?... although from what i'm reading, if i'm not mistaken, i think I can only have up to 3 sampled phrases at a time ready to trigger..

thanks,
Gerj