Re: which macbook?

Though I don't have a Macbook, a few years ago I attended a session with
Per Metal from Sweeden (Per Boysen may know him), who demoed Logic 7
(IIRC) on a Macbook with lower specs than those dscussed here; IIRC, a
2.2Ghz / 2GB ram model.
This lowere-specked Macbook could run a complete setup of a band project
from a music academy; quite impressive..

--
rgds,
van Sinn