Re: Rafa's One Man Band - Impact of looping -

Seriously amazing stuff, a little melodramatic for my taste musically speaking, but the arrangement, the midi mapping involved with that, and the sheer fluidity of the playing is amazing.

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 3:29 PM, Jeff Duke <jeff_d@embarqmail.com> wrote:
Someone had hacked his page, this is is his new on. This is the way to loop one man band song style, IMO :)

The Sermon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4mZbPgW1jU&feature=related

How You Waste It
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkYtZdZZTxM&feature=related

Brainchild
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSKP3E5w3bo&feature=related

peace, j

----- Original Message ----- From: <cpr@musetrap.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>; <cpr@musetrap.com>
Cc: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>; "Rafael Nunes" <supersimples@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: Rafa's One Man Band - Impact of looping -

ack! he's removed the vids.. my bad.. sorry for not checking first.. :(

Quoting cpr@musetrap.com:

I really enjoyed Fro Diddly's one man band action..

"The Sermon"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_jjoVO9Jzw

"How you waste it"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brZp4tMcsmA

-cpr
Quoting Rafael Nunes <supersimples@gmail.com>:

All this talk of multi tasking on one instrument brought this video to mind:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1PU3FKOrDs

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1PU3FKOrDs>And if anyone isnt familiar with
Marco Benevento(given all the multi tasking keyboard talk) and the Benevento
Russo Duo you should be. Marco is one of those Hammond/Wurlitzer players who
can play Basslines with one hand,or his feet, and throw down solos over
top.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3nVK9XQZxU
That's them with a guitar player, and this is just the two of em:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oe4QmrR3W8