Re: What electronica is inspiring you?

I found a real catch this week in Caribou's new album "Swim". This is
the first album I've bought by this band. It's definitely dance music
- I'd go so far as to call it house music. However, there's a nice
homemade personal appeal to it. Lots of weird lo-fi sounds and the
singer sounds like he could be your buddy next door. I'm sure it
wasn't recorded on a 4-track cassette, but it has that kind of warmth.
Definitely appealing to people who aren't normally dance music fans.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com