Re: syncing in mainstage

yes, the delay designer is really nice. read up on it the other day and started creating some of my own patterns. it's taken the place of my TC D2 very nicely!

as for the AL loops - you're right. the play back slightly shorter thank they should be, which is odd...i would have expected them to be slightly longer if anything, if it was latency related. maybe Os will have the answer...

sim