Y2KX

dear ricardo was kind enuf to give me a spot at the
fest.....DANKA-A-ROO RICKEEEEE!!!!!!.....now here's the question:
anyone from the NORTH EAST want to take the train out to CALI?....i
hate flying but love trains.....i have never had a PRIVATE compartment
on a train and i was thinking it would be the schiznitz to travel this
way.....anyone want to join me and share the costs?.....this would be a
ducky way for any EUROLOOPKINDERN to see a bunch of AMERIKA.....or if
anyone is driving, i would gladly join them and share costs.....i can
behave when called upon!.....if no one wants to do this, i will of
course fly, yuck!.....:)m