Re: recording (suggestions) self marketing

I like both. For me each recording I make is just a representation of one
moment. These moments are fleeting, constantly changing. I can not make a
judgment about them because they become just what is capable in the
moment, and what is at hand on the physical as well as nonphysical level.
And I can never repeat them either... And there seems to be always room
for improvement. An autopan can be added for other recordings too. That
would be great. I am interested in working performatively in space... will
be making a live installation with many  loudspeakers, to also make a
spatial exchange more possible.

thanks for the feedback :-)

nadia

-------- Original-Nachricht --------