LOOPERS LOUNGE at SubZERO Festival (San Jose) Friday

I'm excited to announce that I was asked to organize a
multi-media Loopers Lounge for San Jose's SubZERO Festival
this coming Friday night at the Anno Domini Gallery on 1st Street.

Four artists  (Nadia Shihab,  wonderful singer songwriter Jhameel, Bill
Walker
and myself) will be performing solo live looping sets and
looping visual artists Tim Thompson (inventor of the Loopy Cam) and
David Tristram (with a fascinating new live looping real time graphics
program)
and myself (with my own lo fi, toy digital video 'animations) will be
providing
the visuals, interactively.

It feels like a new movement is brewing as an adjunct to our live looping
scene....
.....one that involved the use of interactive video where the visual
artists are
looping as the musicians are,  so I'm very excited to have been asked to
put this
show together for San Jose's Zero 1 organization that showcases this new
trend.

The show begins at 8 p.m. and lasts until 11 p.m. and I hope
people in the Bay Area can make it out.  It's free and kid friendly
and we are being hosted by the wonderfully supportive team of Brian and
Cherri
who own the Anno Domini Gallery (every year they host a 'Best of the Y2K
Festival'
in San Jose and they also have been ceaseless supporters of new artistry,
even
when the artists are relatively unknown.

They are in the old Camera One building on 1st Street.

See you all there.  Come up and say hi!

yours,  Rick Walker