Re: Semi OT (Big Calm)

Nice job Andre! Sweet track and cool textures! Great singing too. Bass is so versatile, I love the fact that we're all watching the role of the bass expand right before our eyes.  I'm working on an all bass project now (upright pizzed/bowed, elec, guitarron, dobro slide bass) only using Looperlative 1 to record. I'm doing 50 medieval fugues (Maier's 'Atalanta Fugiens) and I'm amazed at how there's millions of different textures flowing out of different basses and a few simple effects. Again, really dug the song and look forward to hearing more of your music!

www.steveuccello.com

--- On Tue, 6/1/10, "André Donawa" <andre@andredonawa.com> wrote:

From: "André Donawa" <andre@andredonawa.com>
Subject: Semi OT (Big Calm)
To: "Loopers-Delight Loopers-Delight" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 6:35 PM

Hi,
Slightly off topic here, but I got this song from playing with my 4 string
bass, m9 pedal and rang III.

I'll actually start working out the best way to do this live on Sunday.

It really amazes me the amount of different sounds and textures I can get
from just this pedal and a standard strung 4 string bass.

http://barbadosguitar.com/wordpress/?p=109&preview=true

Having a lot of fun with this setup.

Andre

http://barbadosguitar.com/wordpress