Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2010 11:39 PM
Subject: Re: Got pedals? / Pinhas in Oakland on June 12

very cool,any information on those detuners? i know some people use banjo detuners to acomplish similar effects on guitar

2010/6/1 Matt Stevens <mattstevensguitar@btinternet.com>
I'd love to go to that gig.
On 1 Jun 2010, at 04:05, Jeff Duke wrote:

What a great show that will be! Also with Barry Cleveland's Hologramatron, featuring Michael Manring, Robert Powell,
and Celso Alberti. Thats a hell of a lineup! On Facebook Barry said he will be recording and doing video which he will post so I look forward to that!

Not looping but has anyone seen this Michael Manring vid? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY4Ra2KOyas

----- Original Message ----- From: "Revfever" <revfever@ubergadget.com>
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2010 9:33 PM
Subject: Got pedals? / Pinhas in Oakland on June 12

That's a LOT of pedals!

Also, I see that Richard Pinhas is to be coming to Oakland for a gig  on June 12, 2010 . (BTW, the above link pic is not a part of Pinhas's  gear)
Hopefully, this will mean that there's a TOUR to be happening soon!   No specific word on that (or not), but Hope springs eternal...!

gig details:

Cheers,
Rev. Fever
Portland,OR