EH 16DDL classic recordings?

as i was messing around w/ my EH 16sec DDL-reissue the other day i was thinking about the cds i have of Bill Frisell and Nels Cline using it....and i was wondering:

are there any other classic CDs of how other artists (guitarists) who have used the EH 16DDL?

was just curious, since the main ones i know of have been frisell & n. cline....

guess i'm trying to expand my listening....or see other approaches....thanks, s---